Compliance violations can occur in many forms in companies. However, employees often do not know how and to whom they can report possible violations. Or they deliberately keep their knowledge of wrongdoing to themselves - for fear of reprisals.
The Whistleblowing Directive (EU) 2019/1937, which must be transposed into German law by December 17, 2021, aims to remedy this situation and strengthen the rights of whistleblowers. You can find the most important information on this in our FAQs.
We support you on your path to whistleblowing compliance.
Through our partnership with WhistleB, we can offer you a secure and trustworthy whistleblowing system. This offers you the following advantages:
- Reporting Channel: Employees can report suspected wrongdoing through a web-based landing page and questionnaire. The whistleblower can remain anonymous and the employer can respond immediately.
- Case Management Tool: The tool securely and efficiently manages whistleblowing reports, which facilitates the receipt, monitoring and management of cases.
- Statistics and Report Generation: The dashboard provides an overview of current and historic data, status, alerts, performance indicators and in-depth analysis.
Your chance: receive information first-hand – act now!
Our recommendation: Act preventively. Establish a trustworthy whistleblowing system. And create incentives for your employees to use it.
You want to count on our expertise or have questions about whistleblowing compliance? Feel free to contact us! We will get back to you as soon as possible.
What do we offer?
Support in the implementation of legal requirements
- Review of existing reporting channels
- Review and design of whistleblowing policies
- Review and design of company agreements
Introduction of a whistleblower system
- A strong partner with a secure and user-friendly solution for anonymous reporting and dialogue with whistleblowers: WhistleB
- Support for the implementation of the whistleblower system Littler | Whistle Protect
- Attractive conditions for our clients
Consulting within the framework of case management
- Advice on cases in the context of labor law
- Advice on dealing with whistleblowers who are not protected by law
- Coordination with (investigative) authorities