Tobias Berdesinski advises domestic and international companies in the areas of personal and collective employment law. The focus of his work is on legal and strategic advice, restructuring, litigation and negotiations. He is particularly involved in the field of occupational pensions and industrial constitution issues.
Tobias Berdesinski is a member of the aba Arbeitsgemeinschaft für betriebliche Altersversorgung e.V. (association of occupational pensions) in the Federal Association of Legal Advisors for Company Pension Schemes and Time Accounts (BRBZ e.V.) and in the Hanseatic Bar Association.
- German, English
Tobias Berdesinski is a certified expert for company pension schemes (BRBZ e.V.).
- Occupational pension plans
- Introduction or restructuring of provision systems
- Deferred compensation
- Negotiations with employee representatives
- Industrial relations law
- Certified expert for company pension schemes (BRBZ e.V.), 2013
- Attorney specializing in employment law, 2010
- Attorney at Ruge Krömer in Hamburg, 2008–2016
- Attorney at Schulte Rechtsanwälte in Leipzig, 2006–2008
- Legal internship and second state examination in law in Freiburg im Breisgau
- First state examination in law in Freiburg im Breisgau
- Studied law in Saarbrücken and Freiburg im Breisgau