Fachanwaltseminar an der Bucerius Law School, 01.02.2019
As a partner at vangard in Hamburg, Tobias Berdesinski has specialized in company pension schemes and works constitution law. In addition to his keen eye for detail, he also regularly demonstrates creativity when finding solutions to complex legal issues. Furthermore, he also enjoys using his tactical talent, his prudent, strategic mindset and his interpersonal skills for our clients.
- German, English
- Occupational pension plans
- Certified expert for company pension schemes (BRBZ e.V.), 2013
- Certified Employment Law Specialist since 2010
- Attorney at Ruge Krömer in Hamburg, 2008–2016
- Attorney at Schulte Rechtsanwälte in Leipzig, 2006–2008
- Legal internship and second state examination in law in Freiburg im Breisgau
- First state examination in law in Freiburg im Breisgau
- Studied law in Saarbrücken and Freiburg im Breisgau
Tobias Berdesinski is one of the »Best Lawyers in Germany« in the area of employment law
Handelsblatt/Best Lawyers, 2020 - 2022
Tobias Berdesinski is a certified expert for company pension schemes (BRBZ e.V.).