Thomas Pauken advises our clients in all questions of employment law, particularly in the areas of employees' rights of termination and co-determination and company data protection. He also is responsible for drafting employment and contracting agreements and provides guidance on outsourcing projects.
- German, English
Thomas Pauken is a lecturer on employment law at Fresenius University of Applied Sciences in Cologne.
- Individual employment law
- Right of termination
- Occupational co-determination rights
- Transfer of undertakings law
- Contract drafting and review
- Attorney specializing in employment law since 2013
- Attorney with the Röhrborn Biester Juli Arbeitsrecht law firm since 2009
- Admitted to the Düsseldorf bar as attorney, 2009
- Research associate in the employment law department of a medium-sized law firm
- Second state legal examination before the North-Rhine Westphalia Regional Examining Board
- Internship with the Düsseldorf Regional Court
- First state legal examination in Cologne
- Studied law in Giessen with a focus on employment law