Susanne Eisenschmidt completed her legal training in 2015. After her studies in law at the University of Greifswald she passed her first state examination in September 2012.
During her legal training period she worked for a law firm in South Africa and the German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy (department of labour market policy) in Berlin. She has always focused her key area of training on individual and collective employment law.
- German, English
- Individual employment law
- Industrial relations law
- Collective bargaining law
- Occupational co-determination rights
- Admitted to the bar as an attorney in Berlin
- Research associate with vangard
- Work assignment at the German Embassy Phnom Penh
- Work assignment at the law firm Schliemann Inc. Cape Town
- Work assignment at the German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy (department of labour market policy)
- Second state legal examination in Berlin
- Internship at the Higher Regional Court Brandenburg (District Court Potsdam)
- First state legal examination in Greifswald
- Studied law at the University of Greifswald with a focus on employment law