Stephan Settekorn advises companies on all questions of individual and collective employment law as well as related areas of law. He specializes in church labor law and ongoing employment law advice to companies relating to personnel, especially in the context of restructurings. Stephan also has particular expertise in the field of temporary employment as well as negotiations on the formation and termination of service contracts with representatives of corporate bodies. Stephan is also a very experienced litigator.
- German, English
Stephan Settekorn is a member of the employment law working group of the German Bar Association.
- Individual employment law
- Collective employment law
- Church employment law
- Employment contract law
- Temporary employment
- Process guidance
- Salary Partner in labor law firm RPS Stahmer since 2009
- Specialized attorney for employment law since 2007
- Attorney in the labor law firm RPS Stahmer, formerly Scheer and Stahmer since 1998
- Second State Examination in Baden-Württemberg in Stuttgart
- Legal training in the District Court of Mannheim
- First State Examination in Mannheim
- Studied law at the Universities of Mannheim and Heidelberg