Sascha Gründler, a lawyer at vangard in Düsseldorf, specializes in employee data protection as well as works constitution and termination law. He is characterized by his ability to grasp new situations quickly and his high resistance to stress. He is able to assess new situations precisely with a cool head and keeps his eye on the essentials. Last but not least, he has the courage to make clear statements - both to his own clients and to the other side.
- German, English
- Works Constitution Law
- Separation procedures under employment law
- Lawyer at Kliemt.Arbeitsrecht (Düsseldorf)
- Research associate at Linklaters LLP in Frankfurt am Main
- Legal clerkship in Hanover from 2017-2019 (including a stop at Continental AG in the Corporate Labor Relations department)
- Studies at the Georg-August-University Göttingen from 2011-2017 (with focus on labor law)