Philipp Meese supports companies and their executive bodies in all matters of individual and collective employment law. He also advises executives and other managers. His work focuses on ongoing advisory services, including representing companies with national and international operations in court.
- German, English
Philipp Meese is a lecturer on employment law at Fresenius University of Applied Sciences in Cologne.
- Individual employment law
- Collective employment law
- Employment contract law
- Use of external personnel
- Compliance under employment law
- Certified Employment Law Specialist since 2012
- Attorney with the Röhrborn Biester Juli Arbeitsrecht law firm since 2009
- Admitted to the Düsseldorf bar as attorney, 2009
- Research associate with the Burgmer Rechtsanwälte law firm
- Second state legal examination before the North-Rhine Westphalia Regional Examining Board
- Internship with the Krefeld Regional Court focusing on employment and occupational law
- First state legal examination in Münster
- Studied law in Münster with a focus on employment and business law