Philipp Meese, a partner at vangard in Düsseldorf, is characterized by his unconditional will to succeed and his pragmatic manner. When providing legal advice, and also when enjoying his passion, skateboarding, he relies on precision, foresight and tenacity. Three skills that enable him to achieve his clients’ goals with maximum focus, even when faced with difficult challenges.
- German, English
- Process guidance
- Certified Employment Law Specialist since 2012
- Attorney with the Röhrborn Biester Juli Arbeitsrecht law firm since 2009
- Admitted to the Düsseldorf bar as attorney, 2009
- Research associate with the Burgmer Rechtsanwälte law firm
- Second state legal examination before the North-Rhine Westphalia Regional Examining Board
- Internship with the Krefeld Regional Court focusing on employment and occupational law
- First state legal examination in Münster
- Studied law in Münster with a focus on employment and business law
Philipp Meese is a lecturer on employment law at Fresenius University of Applied Sciences in Cologne.