Peter Hoppenstaedt is partner at vangard in Frankfurt. He focuses on occupational co-determination rights and restructuring, and always advises his clients with a high degree of creativity and an economic mindset. A level-headed pragmatist, he can always see the big picture and thus create an holistic overview for himself. This enables him to make clear recommendations or to point out alternatives that are not visible at first glance.
- German, English
- Betriebliches Mitbestimmungsrecht
- Negotiations with employee representatives
- Advising management and bodies
- Partner at Kliemt.Arbeitsrecht in Frankfurt a. M. until 2018
- Certified Employment Law Specialist since 1999
- Head of employment law practice group in a mid-sized firm in Frankfurt a. M., 1998 – 2006
- Admission to the bar as attorney in Frankfurt a. M., 1987
- Second state legal examination before the Judicial Examination Board of Hesse
- Legal traineeship in Frankfurt a. M., Darmstadt and San Francisco
- First state legal examination in Frankfurt a. M.
- Studied law in Frankfurt a. M.
Peter Hoppenstaedt is one of the »Best Lawyers in Germany« in the area of employment law
Handelsblatt/Best Lawyers, 2020 - 2022
Peter Hoppenstaedt is »especially noteworthy for good collaboration«
Legal 500, 2018