Peter Hoppenstaedt advises national and international companies in all areas of individual and collective employment law. The focus of his work is on industrial constitution law and collective bargaining including operational conciliation proceedings, employment law advice in the context of restructuring projects and outsourcing, as well as on supporting his clients in individual proceedings and decision-making processes.
He also has many years of experience advising managing directors, executive committees, and supervisory boards on the formation and termination of employment relationships, as well as in liability matters. He has particular expertise in the hotel and restaurant industry and IT.
- German, English
Peter Hoppenstaedt is »especially noteworthy for good collaboration«
Legal 500, 2018
- Occupational co-determination rights
- Industrial relations law
- Process guidance
- Advising management and bodies
- Partner at Kliemt.Arbeitsrecht in Frankfurt a. M. until 2018
- Certified Employment Law Specialist since 1999
- Head of employment law practice group in a mid-sized firm in Frankfurt a. M., 1998 – 2006
- Admission to the bar as attorney in Frankfurt a. M., 1987
- Second state legal examination before the Judicial Examination Board of Hesse
- Legal traineeship in Frankfurt a. M., Darmstadt and San Francisco
- First state legal examination in Frankfurt a. M.
- Studied law in Frankfurt a. M.