Malte Schürmann is an attorney at vangard in Hamburg who works primarily in the field of company pension schemes and works constitution law. In his work, he sees many analogies to his personal passion, music. Just like in every good song, sometimes you need loud tones or a fast beat, at other times you need to set a quieter tone or a slower tempo. In doing so, his attention is always focused on the individual case, the client, their ideas and a solution in line with their interests.
- German, English
- Occupational pension plans
- Deferred compensation
- Works constitution law
- Collective employment law
- Certified expert for company pension schemes (BRBZ e.V.), 2020
- Attorney at Heidelberg Holst & Partner
- Legal Adviser at a Hamburg eCommerce company
- Second state examination in law in Hamburg
- Legal internship at the Hanseatic Higher Regional Court in Hamburg
- First state examination in law in Hanover
- Studied law at the University of Hamburg and the University of East Anglia in Norwich, UK (Certificate of Higher Education in Common Law)
Malte Schürmann is a certified expert for company pension schemes (BRBZ e.V.).