Katja Hinz has been an attorney since 2007, advising her national and international clients in all areas of individual and collective labor law. Labor law litigation at all levels of court forms a notable part of her work. In particular, she specializes in lawsuits concerning sexual harassment and discrimination.
In addition, she is an expert in the area of change management. In connection with this topic, Katja Hinz advises her clients on all questions concerning the Works Constitution Act and collective bargaining law, conducts the necessary negotiations with works councils relating to the balancing of interests and severance schemes, and defends restructuring measures, including in court. Besides this, Katja Hinz is the curator of the »HR Leaders Berlin« network. Consequently, she is intimately familiar with current HR trends and the challenges of the working world 4.0. She also has particular expertise in advising startups and venture capitals.
- German, English, French, Italian
»Top Expert in employment law«
- Individual employment law
- Collective employment law
- Process guidance
- Partner at Beiten Burkhardt, 2014 – 2017
- Attorney specializing in employment law since 2012
- Senior Associate at Kliemt & Vollstädt, 2008 – 2014
- Admitted to the bar in 2007
- Second state law exam in 2007
- Legal apprenticeship at the Berlin Court of Appeal
- First state law exam in 2003
- Legal studies at the Martin Luther University of Halle-Wittenberg