Julia Viohl works as a partner at vangard in Berlin with foresight and assertiveness. She is committed to the interests of her clients, in particular when drafting contracts, dealing with legal separation processes (including legal representation), and within the scope of restructuring activities. In doing so, she uses her eye for detail as well as her talent for actively formulating issues together with her clients, allowing her to always find the best strategic solution.
- German, English
- Contract drafting and review
- Works Constitution Law
- Internal investigations
- International Recruiting
- Certified Employment Law Specialist
- Attorney at Taylor Wessing until 2014
- Training at the Federal Ministry for Labor and Social Affairs and at Hogan Lovells in the employment law department
- Second state legal examination in Berlin
- Training at the Superior Court of Justice in Berlin
- First state legal examination in Berlin
- Studied law at the Humboldt University in Berlin
Julia Viohl is one of the »Best Lawyers in Germany« in the area of employment law
Handelsblatt/Best Lawyers, 2020 - 2022
Julia Viohl is a member of the employment law working group of the German Bar Association.