Since the beginning of her career, Julia Viohl has specialized in labor and employment law. She advises national and international clients on all aspects of employment law. In addition to the ongoing legal advice for companies in their day-to-day HR operations, Julia represents her clients both in out-of-court negotiations and in judicial proceedings. Her primary areas of practice cover termination processes (including internal investigations as well as representation in court), legal support for restructuring, and the drafting of and consultation on contracts as well as works agreements.
She regularly publishes articles and gives seminars on various employment law topics.
- German, English
Julia Viohl is a member of the employment law working group of the German Bar Association.
- Individual employment law
- Right of termination
- Contract drafting and review
- Advising management and bodies
- Industrial relations law
- Certified Employment Law Specialist
- Attorney at Taylor Wessing until 2014
- Training at the Federal Ministry for Labor and Social Affairs and at Hogan Lovells in the employment law department
- Second state legal examination in Berlin
- Training at the Superior Court of Justice in Berlin
- First state legal examination in Berlin
- Studied law at the Humboldt University in Berlin