The Bundestag already discussed the draft of the new Maternity Protection Act for the first time last summer. The details were still to be clarified. In the meantime, the Bundesrat has also given the green light.
Julia Vieg advises companies as well as their institutions in all areas of individual and collective labor law, particularly in the field of termination law, individual labor law, and worker co-determination. Here she represents her clients in both judicial and extrajudicial proceedings. A further focus of Julia Vieg’s work is the drafting of employment contracts and works agreements.
- German, English, French
Julia Vieg is a lecturer on employment law at the Heinrich-Heine-University Düsseldorf and the Fresenius University of Applied Sciences in Düsseldorf.
- Individual employment law
- Right of termination
- Occupational co-determination rights
- Contract drafting and review
- Admitted to the bar in Düsseldorf, 2017
- Clerkships at firms including in labor law at the international corporate law firm Clifford Chance and the Regional Labor Court Düsseldorf
- Research associate in labor law at the international corporate law firm Clifford Chance
- Passed second state examination before the Judicial Examination Board of North Rhine-Westphalia
- Internship at the Düsseldorf regional court, specializing in labor law
- First state examination in law at the Düsseldorf judicial examinations office
- Degree in law from the Heinrich Heine University of Düsseldorf, specializing in German and international labor and corporate law