Jasmin Katharina Fischer advises national and international companies in all areas of individual and collective employment law. The focus of her advisory work is on
co-determination and industrial constitution law, data protection and compliance issues under employment law, and all employment issues associated with corporate transactions.
- German, English, French
Jasmin Katharina Granrath is a member of the Deutsch-Französischen Juristenvereinigung e.V. (German-French Association of Lawyers).
- International employment law
- Occupational co-determination rights
- Industrial relations law
- Data protection under employment law
- Compliance under employment law
- Research associate and Legal internship at a corporate law firm with offices in Hamburg and Paris
- Research associate at a German-French law firm in Paris
- Second state examination in law with the GPA in Hamburg
- Legal internship at the precinct of the Schleswig-Holstein Higher Regional Court
- First state examination in law in Bonn
- Studied law at the University of Bonn