Jan Einhaus is a partner at vangard in Hamburg. With extensive international experience, he specializes in international employment law and in advising clients with global operations. He acts pragmatically and resolutely, and always has long-term conflict resolution in mind. His great interest in different countries and cultures is clearly apparent when meeting new people or dealing with difficult issues and complex negotiations, which he always does with pleasure and openness.
- German, English
- International employment law
- Advising US companies
- Negotiations with employee representatives
- Process guidance
- Certified Employment Law Specialist since 2016
- Lawyer at the Beiten Burkhardt Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH in Munich, 2012–2014
- Lawyer at the Luther Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH in Düsseldorf, 2010–2012
- Masters (Master of Laws, LL.M) at the Victoria University of Wellington in New Zealand, 2009
- Internship at the Higher Regional Court, district of Celle (District Court Lüneburg), 2006–2008
- Studies in law at the University of Freiburg im Breisgau, at the University of Münster and at the University of Bonn, 2001–2006
Jan Einhaus is a lecturer on employment law at the Hochschule Fresenius.