Hannes Barck has been an attorney since 2015, and advises his national and international clients in all areas of individual and collective employment law, including related litigation in all instances. The focus of his work lies in advising on questions of collective bargaining law, in the ongoing advice on employment law for companies, including compliance matters, and in termination law.
Before joining vangard, Hannes Barck worked in a well-known medium-sized law firm and as a sole attorney, where he expanded his expertise in consultancy on employment and criminal law issues.
- German, English
- Compliance under employment law
- Collective bargaining law
- Right of termination
- Freelance work in a medium-sized law firm, 2016
- Individual lawyer, 2015
- Second state legal examination in Berlin, 2015
- Legal internships at the Berlin Regional Court, the Berlin Public Prosecutor’s Office, the German Bundestag, a medium-sized Berlin law firm and an honorary consulate & law firm in Calgary, Canada, among others
- First state legal examination in Heidelberg, 2013
- Law studies at Ruprechts-Karls-University Heidelberg, 2007 – 2013