Dr. Torben Weihmann is an attorney at vangard in Düsseldorf. His work focuses on works constitution law and termination of employment. He always develops pragmatic solutions for his national and international clients, while keeping personal interests in mind at all times.
- German, English
- Occupational co-determination rights
- SME consulting
- Attorney at the employment law firm Kliemt & Vollstädt, 2015
- Admitted to the Bar, 2014
- Work assignment at BASF SE, Ludwigshafen am Rhein
- Work assignment at the international law firm Allen & Overy LLP, Frankfurt/Main
- Awarded Doctorate in Law by the University of Mannheim (supervised by Prof. Dr. Georg Bitter)
- Second state legal examination
- Law internship with Frankenthal/Pfalz (Employment Law)
- First state legal examination in Osnabrück
- Guest studies at the Università degli Studi di Firenze
- Studied law at the University of Osnabrück
Dr. Torben Weihmann is a lecturer on employment law at Fresenius University of Applied Sciences in Cologne.