Before joining vangard Dr. Torben Weihmann worked for the largest boutique firm for employment law. He advises national and international employers and managers on all areas of individual and collective employment law.
He represents his clients both in court proceedings and out of court. His main practice areas comprise consultancy on unfair dismissal disputes, drafting contracts of employment and specific types of termination agreements, and advising on questions of works constitution law.
- German, English
Dr. Torben Weihmann is a lecturer on employment law at Fresenius University of Applied Sciences in Cologne.
- Individual employment law
- Right of termination
- Occupational co-determination rights
- Collective bargaining law
- Contract drafting and review
- Attorney at the employment law firm Kliemt & Vollstädt, 2015
- Admitted to the Bar, 2014
- Work assignment at BASF SE, Ludwigshafen am Rhein
- Work assignment at the international law firm Allen & Overy LLP, Frankfurt/Main
- Awarded Doctorate in Law by the University of Mannheim (supervised by Prof. Dr. Georg Bitter)
- Second state legal examination
- Law internship with Frankenthal/Pfalz (Employment Law)
- First state legal examination in Osnabrück
- Guest studies at the Università degli Studi di Firenze
- Studied law at the University of Osnabrück