Before joining vangard, Dr. Matthias Sandmaier worked for many years for a major medium-sized law firm in Munich and was a member of the employment law section. To date, he advises national and international clients on all questions of individual and collective employment law. His work focuses on restructuring, negotiating with employee representatives and questions dealing with terminations. He also provides advice on executive hiring and on international matters such as the posting of employees abroad and on employment law related to corporate transactions.
- German, English
Matthias Sandmaier is described by clients as »pragmatic, practical, good«.
Legal 500 2017
Matthias Sandmaier is described by clients as »highly recommended«.
Legal 500 2015
- Individual employment law
- Collective employment law
- Negotiations with employee representatives
- Right of termination
- Employment relationships with managers
- Employee postings
- Due diligence under employment law
- Post-merger integration
- Partner at Beiten Burkhardt since 2011
- Attorney specializing in employment law since 2010
- Attorney with Taylor Wessing
- Admitted to the Hamburg bar as attorney, 2004
- Graduated from the University of Tübingen, 2004
- Master of Law degree (LL.M.) from the University of Minnesota, Minneapolis (USA)
- Studied law in Tübingen