As a partner at vangard in Munich, Dr. Matthias Sandmaier advises national and international clients on restructuring and works constitution law, and represents them in negotiations with employee representatives and in court. Born in Swabia, he has developed his international perspective through stays abroad in the USA – and cultivates this perspective in his free time, when he enjoys watching and also participating in sports from all over the world.
- German, English
- Negotiations with employee representatives
- Employment relationships with managers
- Employee postings
- Due diligence under employment law
- Works Constitution Law
- Right of termination
- Partner at Beiten Burkhardt since 2011
- Certified Employment Law Specialist since 2010
- Attorney with Taylor Wessing
- Admitted to the Hamburg bar as attorney, 2004
- Graduated from the University of Tübingen, 2004
- Master of Law degree (LL.M.) from the University of Minnesota, Minneapolis (USA)
- Studied law in Tübingen
Matthias Sandmaier is described by clients as »pragmatic, practical, good«.
Legal 500 2017
Matthias Sandmaier is described by clients as »highly recommended«.
Legal 500 2015
Matthias Sandmaier is one of the »Best Lawyers in Germany« in the area of employment law
Handelsblatt/Best Lawyers, 2020 - 2022