Reaching the goal with far-sightedness and endurance: This is the credo of Dr. Ferdinand Hultzsch, an attorney at vangard in Düsseldorf. With empathy, composure and a great deal of patience, he advises his clients within his main areas activity, which include the rights of termination and occupational co-determination rights. In addition to technical expertise, time, perseverance and the right amount of pressure are also required in order to achieve a result that satisfies all parties. And this in turn requires flexibility and different perspectives – just like with his hobby, photography.
- German, English
- Individual employment law
- Contract drafting and review
- Working time and remuneration models
- Works council and co-determination rights
- Admitted to the bar in Düsseldorf, 2019
- Legal traineeship, e.g. at Bird & Bird, Düsseldorf and Ernst & Linder, New York
- Research associate employment law at Clifford Chance, Düsseldorf
- Awarded Doctorate in Law by the Ruprechts-Karls-University Heidelberg (Prof. Dr. Markus Stoffels)
- Second state legal examination in Düsseldorf
- Legal traineeship at the district court Wuppertal
- First state legal examination in Heidelberg
- Studied law at Ruprecht-Karls-University Heidelberg and University of Bergen, Norway
Dr. Ferdinand Hultzsch is a lecturer on employment law at Fresenius University of Applied Sciences in Cologne.