Dr. Ferdinand Hultzsch advises national and international companies in all areas of individual and collective employment law, representing his clients both in and out of court. The focus of his advisory work is on accompaniment of termination disputes, the drafting of employment, termination and winding-up agreements as well as advice on questions relating to works constitution law.
- German, English
Dr. Ferdinand Hultzsch is a lecturer on employment law at Fresenius University of Applied Sciences in Cologne.
- Individual employment law
- Contract drafting and review
- Working time and remuneration models
- Right of termination
- Occupational co-determination rights
- Admitted to the bar in Düsseldorf, 2019
- Legal traineeship, e.g. at Bird & Bird, Düsseldorf and Ernst & Linder, New York
- Research associate employment law at Clifford Chance, Düsseldorf
- Awarded Doctorate in Law by the Ruprechts-Karls-University Heidelberg (Prof. Dr. Markus Stoffels)
- Second state legal examination in Düsseldorf
- Legal traineeship at the district court Wuppertal
- First state legal examination in Heidelberg
- Studied law at Ruprecht-Karls-University Heidelberg and University of Bergen, Norway