Dr. Corinna Verhoek advises clients on all aspects of labor law, in relation to both individual employees and collectives.
As a partner at Germany’s largest labor law firm with an extensive international background in the legal industry, counseling international clients is a focus Dr. Verhoek’s activities. Her work consists principally of representing private enterprises and public-sector entities, advising on corporate restructurings including redundancy scheme negotiations and drafting and advising on works council agreements. She is a prominent expert in the field of temporary employment law.
Dr. Corinna Verhoek is a member of the European Employment Lawyers Association (EELA) and the Labor Law Chapter of the German Bar Association (DAV).
- German, English
Dr. Corinna Verhoek is »widely respected for her top-tier handling of both individual and collective matters.«
Who's Who Legal Germany 2018
Dr. Corinna Verhoek is described by peers as »superb« and is praised for her expertise in temporary employment law.
Who's Who Legal Germany 2017
- Temporary employment
- Due diligence under employment law
- Data protection under employment law
- Lecturer on employment law at Fresenius University of Applied Sciences in Cologne
- Partner at labor law firm Kliemt & Vollstädt until 2015
- Attorney at international law firm Linklaters until 2007
- Attorney at international law firm Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer until 2004
- Admitted to the bar in Düsseldorf, 2002
- Received Master of Laws degree (LL.M.) from the University of New South Wales in Sydney, Australia
- Received Juris Doctor degree from the University of Cologne (under Prof. Peter Hanau)
- Passed second state examination in Düsseldorf before the Judicial Examination Board of the State of North Rhine-Westphalia
- Pupil barrister at firms including Heller Ehrman, San Franscisco, USA
- Passed first state examination in Cologne
- Studied law at the University of Cologne