Dr. Alexander Bartz has been an employment law specialist for a number of years and he established his reputation whilst working at leading international law firms and at Germany’s largest boutique firm for employment law.
Alexander Bartz advises his national and international clients on issues of individual and collective employment law with a focus on tariff law. The core areas of his practice include advising on restructurings and on questions and disputes arising under the Works Council Constitutional Act.
Alexander Bartz is a member of the European Employment Lawyers Association (EELA), the employment law attorneys' working group of the German Bar Association as well as the German Employment Court Association. He lectures on employment law at the Heinrich-Heine-University Düsseldorf and the Bucerius Law School in Hamburg.
- German, English
One of the »Best Lawyers in Germany« for 2019 in the area of employment law
»high level of expertise and client-oriented«
Client about Dr. Alexander Bartz, Juve 2018/2019
- Individual employment law
- Collective employment law
- Collective bargaining law
- Industrial relations law
- International employment law
- Temporary employment
- Partner at the employment law firm Kliemt & Vollstädt, 2015
- Attorney specializing in employment law since since 2008
- Lawyer at the international commercial law firm Noerr, 2006
- Admission as attorney in Düsseldorf, 2004
- Awarded Doctorate in Law by the University of Münster (supervised by Prof. Dr. Peter Schüren)
- Second State Examination in Düsseldorf before the examination board of North Rhine-Westphalia
- Legal traineeship including at international commercial law firm Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer
- First State Examination in Münster
- Degree studies in law at the Westfälische Wilhelms University in Münster