Dennis Lüers advises national and international companies in all areas of individual and collective employment law. The focus of his work is on industrial constitution law and collective bargaining, employment law advice in the context of restructuring projects as well as supporting his clients in operational conciliation proceedings.
He has several years of experience as the specialist for employment law and operational management consultant for Germany in the personnel department of one of the Big Four accounting firms. In addition, he possesses special industrial expertise in the automotive sector.
Dennis Lüers regularly publishes articles in professional journals and other publications.
- Geman, English
»Outstanding technical expertise, exceptionally pronounced solution orientation and very good understanding of companies in international corporate structures«
- Individual employment law
- Industrial relations law
- Collective bargaining law
- Transfer of undertakings law
- Negotiations with employee representatives
- Conflict management
- Transaction plans
- Attorney specializing in employment law, 2016
- Counsel at Taylor Wessing from 2012–2014, partner since 2014
- Head of labor law and HR Business Partner Consulting at Deloitte & Touche GmbH WPG in Dusseldorf, 2008–2012
- Attorney at B.B.O.R.S Rechtsanwälte, 2005–2007
- Attorney at Hölters & Elsing Rechtsanwälte, 2004–2005
- Master of Laws in Commercial Law, Aberdeen University, 2002
- First and second state examination in law in Dusseldorf
- Admitted to the bar in Dusseldorf, 2004