Christoph Kaul supports companies and their institutions in all areas of individual and collective labor law. The focus of his work deals in particular with matters of termination law, operational co-determination and collective bargaining law. Here he represents his clients in both judicial and extrajudicial proceedings. An additional focus of his labor law advice is on employment and service contracts.
Christoph Kaul is a member of the employment law working group of the German Bar Association.
- German, English
Christoph Kaul is a lecturer on employment law at Fresenius University of Applied Sciences in Cologne.
- Individual employment law
- Right of termination
- Occupational co-determination rights
- Collective bargaining law
- Contract drafting and review
- Admitted to the bar in Düsseldorf, 2016
- Research associate in the labor law department of CMS Hasche Sigle in Cologne, 2010–2015
- Research associate at the Gesellschaft für Arbeitsrecht, gewerblichen Rechtsschutz und Managementschuldung (GESA mbH) (society for labor law, industrial property rights and management training) in Cologne, 2005–2010
- Doctoral project at the University of Cologne with Prof. Dr. Ulrich Preis
- Passed second state examination before the Judicial Examination Board of the State of North Rhine-Westphalia
- Legal internship at the higher regional court of Cologne
- Further internship posts including CMS Hasche Sigle in Cologne, the research service of the German Bundestag and with Dr. Jan-Marco Luczak (Member of the German Bundestag and deputy chair of the law and consumer protection committee)
- Passed first state examination in Cologne
- Studied in Law in Cologne, majoring in labor and social law