Christoph Crisolli advises companies for over 20 years in all areas of individual and collective employment law with a focus on business transactions and restructuring from the planning phase to post-merger integration, social plan negotiations, the development and negotiation of redundancy schemes and collective bargaining agreements. He has particular experience in the management and implementation of transnational projects.
Christoph Crisolli is a member of the European Employment Lawyers Association (EELA) and the employment law attorneys' working group of the German Bar Association (DAV).
- German, English, French
»Christoph Crisolli demonstrates a mastery of employment law and is highly regarded by clients for his work in post-merger restructurings and redundancy schemes«
Who´s Who Legal 2018
»Experte im Arbeitsrecht«
Wirtschaftswoche Ranking Arbeitsrechtskanzleien 2017
- Industrial relations law
- Transfer of undertakings law
- Negotiations with employee representatives
- Social plans
- Partner at Kliemt.Arbeitsrecht in Frankfurt a. M., 2005 – 2018
- Development and management of the employment law department of Willkie, Farr & Gallagher in Frankfurt a. M.
- Attorney specializing in employment law since 2001
- Admitted to the bar as attorney, 1996
- First and second state legal examination in Frankfurt a. M.
- Legal traineeship i. a. at the Consulate General in New York
- Studied law in Frankfurt a. M.