Christoph Crisolli is a partner at vangard in Frankfurt. A pragmatic problem solver, he has more than 20 years of experience in transformation, integration and restructuring projects in Germany and Europe. His clients describe him as an attorney and management consultant at the same time, who always keeps an eye on reconcilability with the corporate culture and personnel policy when developing strategies and solutions – even across national borders.
- German, English, French
- Negotiations with employee representatives
- Collective employment law
- Co-determination rights and collective bargaining law
- Social plans
- Transaction plans
- Transfer of undertakings law
- International employment law
- Partner at Kliemt.Arbeitsrecht in Frankfurt a. M., 2005 – 2018
- Development and management of the employment law department of Willkie, Farr & Gallagher in Frankfurt a. M.
- Certified Employment Law Specialist since 2001
- Admitted to the bar as attorney, 1996
- First and second state legal examination in Frankfurt a. M.
- Legal traineeship i. a. at the Consulate General in New York
- Studied law in Frankfurt a. M.
Christoph Crisolli is one of the »Best Lawyers in Germany« in the area of employment law
Handelsblatt/Best Lawyers, 2020 - 2022
Christoph Crisolli is recommended as »Thought Leader« in the area of employment law.
Who's Who Legal, 2020
Christoph Crisolli is one of the »best lawyers for employment law«
WirtschaftsWoche Top Law Firm Ranking 2019
»Christoph Crisolli demonstrates a mastery of employment law and is highly regarded by clients for his work in post-merger restructurings and redundancy schemes«
Who´s Who Legal 2018
»Expert in employment law«
WirtschaftsWoche Top Law Firm Ranking 2017